Wednesday, May 23, 2007

About the cat...

Oh, so, about the cat ?...

When I had read about the bloggers meeting, I figured I'd get something relevant - blogging for just about a week, and even coming without the ears, and whiskers, and all - that would have been a gaping violation of the netiquette.

So, I went ahead and hit the search with the keyword "neko". Unfortunately the shop I found myself in was heavily deviated towards the neko females (everything is relative - I would need to look at that from the female perspective one day too) - so I was sitting there, scratching my hopefully-soon-too-be-neko-head, unsure what to do. Luckily, there was a guy passing by, and I started asking... he pointed me to the place where I had some more luck.

The first thing I bought, was this cute little pet:


My pet


It's just so cute. I simply could not help but adopt one. So now someone can sit on my shoulder also in SL and suck some blood. Helps the pressure, and I have a hope of teaching it one time something useful... like, maybe, he can help escape the traps if I teach it - so I do not donate all of this blood for nothing... But the positive sides - it does not complain.

Anyway, after getting myself a little pet, I went and grabbed a nice black skin and all the other accessories. So, now I have the ears, and whiskers, and all!

Besides, there's some very practical aspect to it - the clothing. Since the paws work pretty well in all weather, and the pants do not look all too well when they are halfway hidden by the paws - the only remaining piece to pay attention to is the shirt. And the black sunglasses, of course.

So, now I got a full right to demand a ginger beer, and after that, go and search for the door into the summer... It's been long overdue.


The door into summer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bought the pet first? Lmao. That's almost like first buying shoes and then the rest of the outfit to match. I would never... Oh... wait... :D

And summer's back (and long live wifi!) :D

Camron Kuhn said...

A bloodsucker? No thanks.

Dalien said...

Vint: Of course the pet went first. And aren't the shoes the most important part of the outfit anyway ? :-) re. summer - yes, almost...

Camron: It's on purpose. Once it grows up and no longer needs me, I will donate it to red cross and get a new one. :)