Sunday, October 21, 2007

I hack charities! :-) Do you ?

In the keepalive post, I wrote about the great project http://ihackcharities.org - the "geek association" to help the charities with whatever they need.

I wrote the email to Johnny and he replied. He did not have the avatar in SL, so he created one - his name is "HaxTuff Hirano".

Thanks to the primskirtbuilder users and your generocity - my linden balance was growing. I think it grew around L$5000 in the past month, or so.

Well, the good news is that it is now around L$900. I've transferred L$22000 to Johnny so the folks can use this for helping the charities.

From here on, all the donations you make for the primskirtbuilder will go to the ihackcharities.org project - or, as well, you can pay to HaxTuff Hirano directly as well.

I will periodically go inworld, and publish the amounts I transfer.

No comments: