Thursday, January 3, 2008

A sneak peek on a little prezzent in the making :)

...Been ages since I did anything on opensim - again, when it's hard to dedicate time to first life, the rest of the stuff goes aside... Nonetheless, today with the fresh mind I've fooled around with the SLProxy to check how exactly the client gets the stuff "attached".

The result is here:

opensim-attach

Yeah. Me with a bunch of cubes stuck all over the body :)

Don't jump too high though - the code that does this is more horrible than my worst nightmare and no way it gets into the trunk until I figure out the clean way to do it.

But the fact that there is no "protocol" barrier anymore is definitely something I like and hence wanted to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for an OpenSim programmer to do some coding for me. Is this something you are interested in? If not, can you recommend someone? If so, please email me: crump*dot*jeff*at*gmail*dot*com