Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Naughty Nine

Ok, appears I've been counted.

As you all know, I don't do slex, (and lately I've not been much in SL whatsoever), so the below will be from the purely theoretical perspective.

So, name the avatar that I would most like to have sl sex with *if* was doing sl sex…..

1. Their av.

I've seen quite a few female SL avs whose looks I liked. Probably a few hundred. Also, if they ever implemented a proper SLpregnancy, etc. etc. (Just imagine if any new played would not pop up out of the blue, but could optionally select themselves an avatar produced as an average of settings of the male and female avs. I think it might be fun and would save some time on tweaking the settings for a lot of folks :) So, the answer for this one goes "A few hundred of those that I fail to remember now". So any female av who feels they have nice looks, consider yourself tagged :)

2. Their mind

Here I'd put Tiessa. Her mind is one of the most interesting constructs in SL I've found to date. (well, and just to prevent the formal complaints about "only the mind" from her - I'm fairly positive the body is within the set of answers for the (1) as well.

3. Their poetic/mystical/creative spirit.

Here the obvious winner is Vint - I can't stop being amazed by the amount of creativity and passion she is putting into everything she does - from the SLelections to the art gallery. And the magic she can make out of a function called "snapshot". You have to see it. (of course, the same comment about (1) applies.

4. Their social success/success in sl.

I'd probably put Helena here. What she did in PL was quite an achievement. Quite a cute av too (see (1))

5. Their libido, that is the thing they seem to want to do from how they talk and act.

Veyron. She was quite persistently trying to get me to explore the more unorthodox areas of SL, which definitely deserves a credit. :-) [*(1)]

6. Want to go against type for you. That is, if they are normally a top, you would want them to be your bottom, if they are straight and your same sl gender…

I don't like the forced sacrifices - it smells too much drama. So, any volunteer from the pool in (1) is welcome to pick up this place.

7. You would go against type for.

Partially for the same reason as (6), this space is blank. Another problem - I think I don't really have a stable type, so depending on where one puts the beginning of coordinates, every other answer might apply.

8. You would most want to do a nothing-but-sex week with, who you are not currently having sl sex with.

Heck, that's a *lot* of typing. I'm getting too old for this :-)

9. Threesome, which two. They don’t have to be from the above list, but can be.

Gather with Nicholaz Beresford and Barney Boomslang and go for a few beers and some geek talk somewhere in a good pub. What ? you asked about sex ? nah, I don't think so. Again, too much typing and distractions.

The tenth question:

“The forbidden,” the one that, you’d like to publicly confess to, but the consequences would be toooooo awful. Examples would be your best friend’s partner, a professional contact, someone you know rl who is here… Someone who you want, but have never been able to confess it too. Don’t post… Just answer with whether they are online right at the moment that you post your answer.

Not on SL despite of my fervent attempts to drag in. And given the chronic lack of time lately - probably irrelevant anyway.

2 comments:

Tiessa said...

Although I'm curious about the "interesting construct" comment...

Dalien said...

The wordnet does have relevant semantic info :)