Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy new year... and good bye.

party

I've long wanted to capture this - the social interactions between the cans of drink :-)

I like the result.

With this post the non-secondlife part of dalien wishes to say goodbye to you all. 3 posts short of 365, this blog was a fun story of various adventures. But as the time passes, and as the first-life identity gets bigger and bigger footprint - maintaining the two gets a bit tedious. No, I'm not going into the off-line monastery and closing off - I'll continue to post, but with my other, more conventional identity. This blog will stay silent - at least for now.

If you feel like some of the sketches that I make are fun - you're welcome to hang around at http://bnpcs.blogspot.com/, which is devoted to adventures of the same avatar in a much more entertaining game of the First Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sad...for me...after I have been at SL for almost 5 years to have missed your expertise! Now that Second Inventory is part of the virtual experience, and dunces such as myself cannot parce the glory of transferring EVERYTHING (LOL)without expert help. I don't think I will ever know why I get the message, 'cannot attach multiple objects to one spot'...or some such nonsense!

I digress, have a great vacation/retirement/whatever...